Our team combines experience in the fields of Law, Law Enforcement, Education, and Sports Entertainment to create a balanced and diverse law firm based in Redlands.
This offers a unique chance to serve a diverse roster of individual and business clients in creating meaningful solutions to any problem. Some of the problems we solved include:
- Protecting the intellectual property of a beer manufacturer after a brewery in another state attempted to commandeer the name of our client’s company as the name for its own beer.
- Securing the requested lease terms for a property owned by a client.
- Reviewing the contract terms for Medical professionals and initiating better terms.
- Resolving disputes between our clients and vendors on terms favorable to our clients.
- Conducting training seminars for small businesses regarding annual changes in employment law.
- Attaining dismissals of felony criminal charges.
- Forcing attorneys for DirectTV and SoundTracks to withdraw their civil complaints against our clients for alleged violations of intellectual property and contract violations.